No products in the cart.
Home/Women's/Bottoms/Shorts & Trousers
Arc’teryx Ravenna Pant Women’s
Dynamic stretch and GORE-TEX protection in a trim-fitting women’s ski pant.
The Ravenna combines freedom of movement and weather protection in a trim, refined women’s pant for on-piste skiing and boarding. Soft and supple, the waterproof, windproof, breathable 3L GORE-TEX fabric offers the comfort and dynamic fit of four-way stretch. A brushed flannel backer adds warmth. Internal adjusters maintain the clean lines and secure the waist, and articulated patterning elevates the ergonomic freedom. Mesh PowderGuard™ vents provide ventilation without letting in fresh powder.
- Lightly insulated
- GORE-TEX PRO three-layer construction delivers complete weather protection
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
DESIGN & FIT
- Women’s specific design and fit
- Thigh vents
- Articulated knees and seat
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and freedom of movement
ZIPPERS & FLY CONFIGURATION
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Front fly with snap closure
WAIST & BELT CONFIGURATION
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt
- Clean waistline with internal adjusters
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Mesh PowderGuard™ vents with WaterTight™ zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Quick adjust and release Cordura® Powdercuff™. An integrated elasticized cuff that fits over boots and prevents snow from entering from the bottom of the pant.
- Keprotec™ instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
- Hidden RECCO® reflector
- Arc’teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- N70s-4 3L GORE-TEX 4-way stretch fabric with lo-loft soft shell construction
- 100D Cordura® PowderCuffs™
- Machine wash in warm water (40°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.