No products in the cart.
The places where winter throws everything at you – snow and sleet, wind and rain, bitter cold – these are the places for the Patera. Its goose down fill wraps you in warmth, and the soft, breathable GORE-TEX fabric shields you from the weather. Coreloft™ synthetic insulation is used in areas prone to moisture – including the adjustable hood – and gaskets at the neck and cuffs seal out drafts. The length adds coverage and distinctive Patera style, and the clean, structured fit allows room for layering.
- Warm and comfortable
- 750 fill down for premium warmth
- Down Composite Mapping™ uses 750 fill down for premium warmth plus strategic use of synthetic insulation in moisture heavy areas
CUFF & SLEEVES CONFIGURATION
- Internal cuff gaskets seal in heat
- FC0-DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Insulated hood
- Lightly insulated neck gasket provides warmth and seals out drafts
- Two concealed zippered hand pockets
- Zippered internal security pocket
- Contains recycled nylon
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified product
ZIPPERS & FLY CONFIGURATION
- Two-way front zipper
- Self: 2L GORE-TEX – bluesign Approved Material
- Lining: 100% Recycled Nylon – FC0 DWR, bluesign Approved Material
- Insulation: Coreloft™ 60 (60 g/m²) and 80 (80 g/m²) – 80% Recycled Polyester, 20% Polyester – bluesign Approved Material
- Insulation: 750 fill European goose down – RDS Down
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.
XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL
BLACK, VELVET SAND