No products in the cart.
This is tough love. The Oriel Legging is made for rock climbing but great on the trail and comfortable enough for every day. Constructed from a highly abrasion-resistant interlock of nylon and elastane, it’s durable enough for the granite, but has excellent stretch for serious comfort and freedom of movement. The wide stretch-mesh waistband wicks moisture and fits comfortably and two thigh pockets are easily accessible while wearing a harness.
Crafted at a Fair Trade Certified facility as part of our commitment to transition 80% of Arc’teryx products to fair trade certification by 2025.
- Durable nylon knit withstands extended use against rock
- High elastane content utilizes black lycra for great stretch and recovery with minimal show-through
DESIGN & FIT
- Ankle length
WAIST & BELT CONFIGURATION
- High rise with mesh lined waistband for effective moisture management
- Two harness friendly cargo pockets
INSEAM LENGTH (Cm)
- 63.5 (25″) cm inseam
- 71 (28″) cm inseam
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- 6.5oz (220gsm) stretch nylon interlock – 71% nylon, 29% elastane
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.
|Inseam Length (cm)|