No products in the cart.
Arc’teryx Norvan VT 2 Shoe Men’s
Performance trail running shoe with the grip and security to scramble at speed.
Purpose-built for trail running and scrambling at speed, the Norvan VT2 features an evolved design and smooth ride. Durable and comfortable, the breathable mesh upper has a TPU film overlay and reinforced medial rand and toecap for abrasion resistance. A climbing zone at the forefoot is designed for edging and smearing, a TPU plate provides underfoot protection, and the aggressively lugged Vibram® Megagrip rubber outsole creates exceptional traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Trail running performance with climbing and scrambling agility
- Durable EVA/Polyolefin blend midsole provides shock absorption and propulsion
- Integrated tongue pocket tucks away laces to prevent snags and untying
- Breathable mesh upper keeps feet cool and dries quickly
- Mid-forefoot TPU film provides underfoot protection
- Climbing zone at the forefoot designed for improved edging and better friction
- Forward eyelet placement creates a secure, confident fit
- EVA/Polyolefin blended midsole features higher abrasion component in the forefoot for scrambling
- TPU protection on the upper provides abrasion resistance
- Toe cap adds protection and abrasion resistance
- Drop (Stack): 8mm (25mm : 17mm)
- 4mm lugs
FOOTWEAR LINER CONSTRUCTION
- 4mm thickness OrthoLite™ 3D molded insert
FOOTWEAR OUTSOLE CONSTRUCTION
- Vibram® MegaGrip™ rubber compound is durable and grippy
- 85% EVA / 15% Polyolefin blend
- Surface clean only.
UK 7, UK 7.5, UK 9.5, UK 10, UK 10.5, UK 11, UK 11.5, UK 12.5