No products in the cart.
Arc’teryx Norvan VT 2 GTX Shoe Men’s
GORE-TEX trail running shoe with advanced climbing and scrambling performance.
Scrambling up peaks, traversing scree fields, hopping boulders – the Norvan VT 2 GTX frees you to go beyond the trail and into more vertical terrain. A performance trail running shoe with the grip and security to scramble at speed, it delivers a smooth ride, focused protection, and Vibram® Megagrip’s confident traction across a range of surfaces – wet or dry. Fully waterproof and breathable, its GORE-TEX protection uses GORE Invisible Fit Technology for a lighter, more comfortable performance.
- Trail running performance with climbing and scrambling agility
- 4mm lugs
- 8mm heel drop
- Drop (Stack): 8mm (25mm : 17mm)
FOOTWEAR OUTSOLE CONSTRUCTION
- Vibram® MegaGrip™ rubber compound is durable and grippy
- TPU protection on the upper provides abrasion resistance
- GORE-TEX provides waterproof and breathable performance.
- Mid-forefoot TPU film provides underfoot protection
- Breathable mesh upper keeps feet cool and dries quickly
- Durable EVA/Polyolefin blend midsole provides shock absorption and propulsion
- GORE Invisible Fit Technology
- Forward eyelet placement creates a secure, confident fit
- Climbing zone at the forefoot designed for improved edging and better friction
- EVA/Polyolefin blended midsole features higher abrasion component in the forefoot for scrambling
- Integrated tongue pocket tucks away laces to prevent snags and untying
- Toe cap adds protection and abrasion resistance
FOOTWEAR LINER CONSTRUCTION
- 4mm thickness OrthoLite™ 3D molded insert
- 85% EVA / 15% Polyolefin blend
UK 6.5, UK 7, UK 7.5, UK 8, UK 8.5, UK 9, UK 9.5, UK 10, UK 10.5, UK 11, UK 11.5, UK 12.5