No products in the cart.
Designed for high output trail running in wet conditions and weighing a mere 125 grams (4.4 oz), the Norvan SL Hoody is the lightest weight, most breathable Arc’teryx GORE-TEX jacket. The ultra minimalist design utilizes GORE-TEX with SHAKEDRY™ product technology. This watershed technology eliminates the need for a face fabric, significantly reducing weight and increasing breathability while delivering durably waterproof, windproof protection.
- Compressible and packable
- Ultra compact
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
- GORE-TEX with SHAKEDRY™ technology eliminates the need for face textile
DESIGN & FIT
- Trim, slim fit, optimizes exceptional breathability during high output
- Fitted hood with elasticized brim ensures visibility when in use
- Hood can be rolled and secured with snap when not in use
ZIPPERS & FLY CONFIGURATION
- WaterTight™ front zip with chin guard
CUFF & SLEEVES CONFIGURATION
- Reflective elements on cuffs for enhanced visibility in low light
- Shaped cuffs with low profile elasticated cuff at wrist
- Elasticized bottom hem for secure fit
- GORE-TEX with SHAKEDRY™ product technology: 100% nylon
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C) on gentle wash cycle.
- Zip garment up and turn inside out before washing.
- Do not use ‘powder’ detergent.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Double Rinse.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not iron.
XS, S, M, L