No products in the cart.
Experience the unique, transcendent freedom of superlight trail running. Comfortable, breathable and durable, the Norvan SL 2 – one of the lightest trail running shoes made – moves you with effortless speed and confidence on technical terrain. The hydrophobic, hardwearing TPU mesh upper easily folds down for packability, and the Vibram® Megagrip outsole utilizes LITEBASE technology to deliver durable performance across a range of conditions while shedding every gram possible.
Updates include lighter weight Vibram® LITEBASE technology, a revised upper to minimize friction and improve flexibility, a redesigned collar to prevent debris entry, and a more resilient midsole compound.
- Highly breathable
- Trail running performance with climbing and scrambling agility
- Footwear Width: Standard
- Compressed Light EVA 55 Shore C + Anti-Fatigue Insert 65 Shore C
- Drop (Stack): 7mm (19mm : 12mm)
- Single layer TPU mesh, 0.8mm microfibre heel collar lining, 0.4mm TPU protective film, Medial heel carabiner clip-in point
- Forefoot 0.7mm TPU film
FOOTWEAR LINER CONSTRUCTION
- Integrated 2mm EVA
FOOTWEAR OUTSOLE CONSTRUCTION
- Vibram® MegaGrip™ rubber compound is durable and grippy
- Vibram® LiteBase
- Single layer TPU mesh
UK 4.5, UK 5, UK 5.5, UK 6, UK 6.5, UK 7, UK 7.5
IMMERSION LIGHT/TATSU, BLACK/BLACK, LABYRINTH/LIGHT MESMER