No products in the cart.
Glide effortlessly across technical terrain. Move with speed and confidence. Travel fast and far. This is the freedom of superlight trail running. Comfortable, breathable and durable, the Norvan SL 2 is one of the lightest trail running shoes made. The hydrophobic, hardwearing TPU mesh upper easily folds down for packability, and the Vibram® Megagrip outsole utilizes LITEBASE technology to deliver durable performance across a range of conditions while shedding every gram possible.
Updates include lighter weight Vibram® LITEBASE technology, a revised upper to minimize friction and improve flexibility, a redesigned collar to prevent debris entry, and a more resilient midsole compound.
- Trail running performance with climbing and scrambling agility
- Highly breathable
- Single layer TPU mesh, 0.8mm microfibre heel collar lining, 0.4mm TPU protective film, Medial heel carabiner clip-in point
- Forefoot 0.7mm TPU film
- Drop (Stack): 7mm (19mm : 12mm)
- Compressed Light EVA 55 Shore C + Anti-Fatigue Insert 65 Shore C
- Footwear Width: Standard
FOOTWEAR LINER CONSTRUCTION
- Integrated 2mm EVA
FOOTWEAR OUTSOLE CONSTRUCTION
- Vibram® MegaGrip™ rubber compound is durable and grippy
- Vibram® LiteBase
- Single layer TPU mesh
- Surface clean only.
UK 7, UK 7.5, UK 8, UK 8.5, UK 9, UK 9.5, UK 10, UK 10.5, UK 11, UK 11.5, UK 12.5
DARK ETHER/NEPTUNE, BLACK/LIGHT TATSU