No products in the cart.
Supportive, lightweight, and with a GORE-TEX membrane featuring more comfortable GORE Invisible Fit technology, the Norvan LD is specifically designed for extended trail runs across a range of conditions. A Vibram® Megagrip outsole delivers versatile grip on technical trails, the GORE-TEX adds durable waterproof, breathable protection, and material choices and geometry ensure long-distance performance, protection and comfort.
- Trail running performance for all day comfort on extended trail runs
- 3.5mm lugs
- 9mm heel drop
- Drop (Stack): 9mm (28mm : 19mm)
- Lighter, more comfortable GORE-TEX membrane with GORE Invisible Fit technology for durable waterproof, breathable protection
- Long-wearing EVA/Polyolefin midsole mitigates impact for long-distance comfort
- Single layer mesh upper is lightweight, durable, and air-permeable
- Strategically placed TPU film and synthetic toecap add protection for minimal weight
FOOTWEAR LINER CONSTRUCTION
- 4mm thickness OrthoLite™ 3D molded insert
FOOTWEAR OUTSOLE CONSTRUCTION
- Ergonomically patterned 3.5mm square-shaped lugs for assured traction
- Vibram® MegaGrip™ rubber compound is durable and grippy
- 85% EVA / 15% Polyolefin blend
- Surface clean only.
UK 4.5, UK 5.5, UK 7, UK 7.5, UK 8, UK 8.5
BLACK/PURPLE REIGN, DAHLIA/LUMEN LIME