No products in the cart.
Arc’teryx Norvan LD GTX Shoe Men’s
With lightweight construction, functional support, and a GORE-TEX membrane leveraging lighter weight, more comfortable GORE Invisible Fit technology, the Norvan LD is specifically designed for extended trail runs across a range of conditions. A Vibram® Megagrip outsole delivers versatile grip on technical trails, the GORE-TEX adds durable waterproof, breathable protection, and material choices and geometry ensure long-distance performance, protection and comfort.
- Trail running performance for all day comfort on extended trail runs
- Drop (Stack): 9mm (28mm : 19mm)
Footwear Outsole Construction
- Ergonomically patterned 3.5mm square-shaped lugs for assured traction
- 3.5mm lugs
- Vibram® MegaGrip™ rubber compound is durable and grippy
- 9mm heel drop
- Strategically placed TPU film and synthetic toecap add protection for minimal weight
- Long-wearing EVA/Polyolefin midsole mitigates impact for long-distance comfort
- Lighter, more comfortable GORE-TEX membrane with GORE Invisible Fit technology for durable waterproof, breathable protection
- Single layer mesh upper is lightweight, durable, and air-permeable
Footwear Liner Construction
- 4mm thickness OrthoLite™ 3D molded insert
- 85% EVA / 15% Polyolefin blend
- Surface clean only.
|Men's Shoe Size (UK)|
UK 6.5, UK 7, UK 7.5, UK 8, UK 8.5, UK 9, UK 9.5, UK 10, UK 10.5