No products in the cart.
Arc’teryx Norvan LD 3 Women’s
Lightweight, supportive trail running shoe for lasting comfort on extended runs.
Go farther. The Norvan LD 3 delivers the optimal blend of comfort, light weight, support, and grip for your longest trail runs. The Cordura® upper is breathable and durable, and the dual-layer internal construction minimizes friction. The toebox is sized to accommodate splay, and the heel and forefoot stack absorbs shock. Advanced materials – Vibram® Litebase sole, InFuse® midsole – shed grams, and the grippy Vibram® Megagrip outsole’s aggressive 4mm lug pattern delivers a confident bite.
- Trail running performance for all day comfort on extended trail runs
- Durable EVA/Polyolefin blend midsole provides shock absorption and propulsion
- Single layer mesh upper is lightweight, durable, and air-permeable
- Toe cap adds protection and abrasion resistance
- Ariaprene® foam tongue
- InFuse™ midsole (42 Shore C), Anti-Fatigue Insert – 85%
- Internal foot wrap
- 4mm lugs
- Footwear Width: Standard
- Drop (Stack): 6mm (29mm : 23mm)
FOOTWEAR LINER CONSTRUCTION
- 3D molded, Ion Element 100% recycled EVA (closed cell) by Dynamic Foam (4.5mm)
FOOTWEAR OUTSOLE CONSTRUCTION
- Vibram® MegaGrip™ rubber compound is durable and grippy
- Vibram® LiteBase
- Vibram® Megagrip™
- Surface clean only.
UK 4.5, UK 5, UK 5.5, UK 6
DARK ROSE DUST/LIGHT FALLOW