No products in the cart.
Arc’teryx Norvan LD 2 GTX Shoe Women’s
Lightweight, supportive GORE-TEX shoe for lasting comfort on extended trail runs.
The seasons don’t stop, so running every day requires advanced protection to keep moving with comfort in wet conditions. Leveraging waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX with lighter, more comfortable GORE Invisible Fit, and built with an all-season Vibram® Megagrip outsole utilizing their LITEBASE technology, the Norvan LD 2 GTX’s progressive materials and construction make it lighter and more durable than the original without its sacrificing award-winning performance and comfort.
- Trail running performance for all day comfort on extended trail runs
- Drop (Stack): 9mm (27mm : 18mm)
- 9mm heel drop
FOOTWEAR OUTSOLE CONSTRUCTION
- Vibram® MegaGrip™ rubber compound is durable and grippy
- Ergonomically patterned 3.5mm square-shaped lugs for assured traction
- Vibram® LiteBase technology and a new midsole material, 50g / 1.8 oz. have been shed while maintaining longevity and performance.
- GORE-TEX provides waterproof and breathable performance.
- Strategically placed TPU film and synthetic toecap add protection for minimal weight
- GORE Invisible Fit Technology
- Single layer mesh upper is lightweight, durable, and air-permeable
- Long-wearing EVA/Polyolefin midsole mitigates impact for long-distance comfort
FOOTWEAR LINER CONSTRUCTION
- 4mm thickness OrthoLite™ 3D molded insert
- 85% EVA / 15% Polyolefin blend
UK 4.5, UK 5, UK 5.5, UK 6, UK 6.5, UK 7, UK 7.5, UK 8, UK 8.5
ASTRAL/SOLUS, DARK VERRA/LIGHT WAVELENGTH