No products in the cart.
The seasons don’t stop, so running every day requires advanced protection to keep moving with comfort in wet conditions. Leveraging waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX with lighter, more comfortable GORE Invisible Fit, and built with an all-season Vibram® Megagrip outsole utilizing their LITEBASE technology, the Norvan LD 2 GTX’s progressive materials and construction make it lighter and more durable than the original without its sacrificing award-winning performance and comfort.
- Trail running performance for all day comfort on extended trail runs
- Drop (Stack): 9mm (27mm : 18mm)
- 9mm heel drop
FOOTWEAR OUTSOLE CONSTRUCTION
- Vibram® MegaGrip™ rubber compound is durable and grippy
- Ergonomically patterned 3.5mm square-shaped lugs for assured traction
- Vibram® LiteBase technology and a new midsole material, 50g / 1.8 oz. have been shed while maintaining longevity and performance.
- GORE-TEX provides waterproof and breathable performance.
- Strategically placed TPU film and synthetic toecap add protection for minimal weight
- GORE Invisible Fit Technology
- Single layer mesh upper is lightweight, durable, and air-permeable
- Long-wearing EVA/Polyolefin midsole mitigates impact for long-distance comfort
FOOTWEAR LINER CONSTRUCTION
- 4mm thickness OrthoLite™ 3D molded insert
- 85% EVA / 15% Polyolefin blend
UK 4.5, UK 5, UK 5.5, UK 6, UK 6.5, UK 7, UK 7.5, UK 8, UK 8.5
ASTRAL/SOLUS, DARK VERRA/LIGHT WAVELENGTH