No products in the cart.
Combining advanced Arc’teryx apparel patterning and proven pack design, the Norvan 7 is a functional, exceptionally comfortable hydration vest for long trail runs. Light, fast and versatile, it provides excellent gear carry and access with a refined fit that maximizes comfort and stability. The main compartment includes a 2L bladder and weather-resistant storage bag. Rear mesh dump pockets stash gloves and windshell, and four instantly accessible front mesh pockets hold energy foods and flasks.
PACK POCKET CONFIGURATION
- Two front zipper pockets
- 3 back mesh dump pockets, 2 with pole carry pockets and tension straps
- 1.75L weather resistant storage bag tucks away when not in use
- One back internal zipper pocket
- 4 front envelope mesh pockets – 2 compatible with 500ml soft flasks
- 2L Source™ hydration reservoir included*
- *Weight listed above is without bladder. Bladder weight: 161g/5.6oz
PACK ACCESSORY FEATURES
- Detachable emergency whistle on right shoulder
PACK DESIGN & CONFIGURATION
- Precision fit for exceptional comfort and stability
PACK SUSPENSION CONFIGURATION
- Dual sternum straps and side tension straps fine-tune fit, increase stability
- WarpKnit Mesh 100% Polyester
- N70r nylon 6 ripstop
- Powernet Stretch Mesh—83% nylon, 17% spandex. Stretchy, resilient mesh fabric.
- Surface clean only.
SMALL, MEDIUM, LARGE