No products in the cart.
The Norvan 14 Hydration Vest was developed to deliver the capacity to travel long distances with an exceptional level of fit and comfort. Built to carry the calories, hydration and equipment needed for daylong trail runs, the Norvan carries essential food, water and gear with a precise, bounce-free fit that feels more like clothing than a pack. The main compartment includes a 2L bladder and 12L of weather-resistant storage, front pockets provide instant access to flasks, gels and digital tools.
PACK POCKET CONFIGURATION
- 2 back mesh dump pockets with pole carry pockets and tension straps
- One back internal zipper pocket
- Two front zipper pockets
- 4 front envelope mesh pockets – 2 compatible with 500ml soft flasks
- 12L single compartment weather resistant roll top bag with 2 closure options
- 2L Source™ hydration reservoir included*
- *Weight listed above is without bladder. Bladder weight: 161g/5.6oz
PACK ACCESSORY FEATURES
- Detachable emergency whistle on right shoulder
PACK DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION
- Precision fit for exceptional comfort and stability
PACK SUSPENSION CONFIGURATION
- Dual sternum straps and side tension straps fine-tune fit, increase stability
- N70r nylon 6 ripstop
- Powernet Stretch Mesh—83% nylon, 17% spandex. Stretchy, resilient mesh fabric.
- WarpKnit Mesh 100% Polyester
- Surface clean only.
SMALL, MEDIUM, LARGE