No products in the cart.
On-piste days can go from bluebird to squall in an instant. Designed to handle the unpredictable, the Macai LT delivers light warmth and serious GORE-TEX weather protection with a refined look that moves easily off-mountain. Responsibly-sourced European goose down provides thermal comfort, while breathable GORE-TEX sheds wind, rain, and snow. Its helmet-compatible StormHood™ adjusts to fit, pit zippers ventilate, a RECCO® reflector can assist search teams, and multiple pockets provide storage.
- Down Composite Mapping™ strategically places synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Tough and supple N40p-X 3L GORE-TEX fabric with tricot delivers waterproof/breathable protection
- Down Contour Construction™ allows the down to form to the body for more efficient thermal performance
CUFF & SLEEVES CONFIGURATION
- Adjustable cuff with Velcro® closure
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Helmet compatible DropHood™
LOGOS & LABEL CONFIGURATION
- Embroidered logo
- Gusseted armpits increase comfort and durability by providing a full range of unrestricted motion
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Internal mesh dump pocket
- Sleeve pocket with zip
- Internal zippered security pocket
- Two hand pockets with RS™ sliders
- Chest pocket with zip
- RECCO® reflector aids search and rescue in emergency situations
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified product
ZIPPERS & FLY CONFIGURATION
- Pit zippers with PowderGuard™ mesh backing, for easy venting
- Full front zip
- N40p-X 3L GORE-TEX fabric with tricot technology
- Insulation: 750 fill European goose down – RDS Down
- Coreloft™ Compact (60 g/m² ) insulation. Highly crimped, multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn that has undergone a special process which reduces the thickness of the material by 50%, without reducing its insulation value by the same amount. Lightwe
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.
- To prevent abrasion and marking follow these steps when washing your jackets and pants:
- Always securely close all zippers prior to washing.
- Wash separately to prevent damage from other garments.
S, M, L, XL