No products in the cart.
Frigid temperatures won’t stop you from getting your turns. Designed for cold days in-bounds, the Macai delivers serious warmth and weather protection with a refined look. Insulated with RDS-certified European goose down, it keeps you comfortable – even during freezing lift rides – while breathable GORE-TEX sheds wind, rain, snow. The insulated DropHood™ can be removed on clear days, and mesh-backed PowderGuard™ vents let out excess heat without letting snow in.
- Insulated collar
- Down Composite Mapping™ strategically places synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Down Contour LT™ adds thermal value, is compressible and eliminates space
- Tough and supple N40p-X 3L GORE-TEX fabric with tricot delivers waterproof/breathable protection
- Smooth inner face-fabric allows for easy layering
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
CUFF & SLEEVES CONFIGURATION
- Relaxed cuffs to fit over gloves
- Adjustable cuff with Velcro® closure
DESIGN & FIT
- Regular fit provides freedom of movement with room for layers
- Straight hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Insulated, helmet compatible DropHood™
- Removeable hood
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Internal mesh dump pocket
- Left hand sleeve pocket for RFID ski pass
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Two chest pockets
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap closure
- RECCO® reflector aids search and rescue in emergency situations
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified product
ZIPPERS & FLY CONFIGURATION
- Pit zippers with PowderGuard™ mesh backing, for easy venting
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- N40p-X GORE-TEX fabric with 3L tricot technology
- Coreloft™ Compact (60 g/m² ) insulation. Highly crimped, multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn that has undergone a special process which reduces the thickness of the material by 50%, without reducing its insulation value by the same amount. Lightwe
- Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- 750 fill European goose down (69g – M)
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.
- To prevent abrasion and marking follow these steps when washing your jackets and pants:
- Always securely close all zippers prior to washing.
- Wash separately to prevent damage from other garments.
S, M, L, XL, XXL
BLACK, BITTERS, ORACLE