No products in the cart.
Luxurious, cold weather, ski and snowboard specific masterpiece that combines fully waterproof and windproof/breathable GORE-TEX fabric with both down and synthetic insulations in a regular fit. Strategic placement of insulation type ensures comfort and prolonged jacket life. Down Composite Mapping places synthetic Coreloft™, which retains warmth when wet, along the hem, hood and underarms; areas prone to contact with moisture. Down Contour LT™ puts 750 fill European Goose down at the core and sleeves to give warmth where it is most needed. A removable powder skirt, mesh lined PowderGuard™ underarm vents and a mesh-backed WaterTight™ front zip prevents snow entry but allows heat to escape, because deep snow is a workout. The removable, insulated DropHood™ fits over standard ski and snowboard helmets and is designed to rotate with head movements.
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- GORE-TEX Pro three-layer construction delivers complete weather protection
- Smooth inner face-fabric allows for easy layering
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Down Contour LT™ adds thermal value, is compressible and eliminates space
DESIGN & FIT
- Regular fit provides freedom of movement with room for layers
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Insulated, helmet compatible DropHood™
- Removeable hood
- Insulated collar
ZIPPERS & FLY CONFIGURATION
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- Pit zippers with PowderGuard™ mesh backing, for easy venting
CUFF & SLEEVES CONFIGURATION
- Adjustable cuff with Velcro® closure
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Straight hem
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Left hand sleeve pocket for RFID ski pass
- Internal mesh dump pocket
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap closure
- Recco® reflector
- N40p-X GORE-TEX fabric with 3L tricot technology
- Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- 750 fill European goose down (69g – M)
- Coreloft™ Compact (60 g/m² ) insulation. Highly crimped, multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn that has undergone a special process which reduces the thickness of the material by 50%, without reducing its insulation value by the same amount. Lightweight, breathable, thermally efficient 100% polyester fibre.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls.
- Do not iron.
S, M, L, XL
BLACK, NEPTUNE, YUKON, DIMMA