No products in the cart.
KADEM HENLEY LS
Summer gives you the perfect days for hiking – hours of light, warm temperatures, freedom to find new paths. The Kadem is made for these days. Lightweight, it offers exceptional moisture management, sun protection and a soft, comfortable feel. The Phasic™ LT fabric wicks and dries quickly for comfort across a range of temperatures, the trim fit layers easily, minimized seams help eliminate irritation and the Henley style transitions easily from trail to tavern.
Updated fabric is made with 80% recycled content.
Crafted at a Fair Trade Certified facility as part of our commitment to transition 80% of Arc’teryx products to fair trade certification by 2025.
- Merrow stitch seam construction reduces seam size
- Phasic™ LT has excellent moisture management and next-to-skin feel, designed for comfort in a range of temperatures
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Crew neck
- Henley style button placket
- Contains 80% recycled polyester
- Self fabric uses PFC-free DWR: PFCs are a class of chemicals used to provide highly effective water repellency to textiles, but are known to persist in the environment.
- FC0 DWR
- Phasic™ LT with DAO™ – 100% polyester
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.
XS, S, M, L
DAKINI, EXOSPHERE, SYNAPSE, MOMENTUM