No products in the cart.
Inspired by summit pack design, the Index 15 Backpack is lean and simple, light and compact, and stores in its own front pocket making it an idea take along for travellers and backpackers. The top loading main compartment easily holds lunch, a rain shell or midlayer, and other small necessities. An internal stash pocket supports a hydration bladder or secures a tablet computer. Eight external loops make it possible to clip on water bottles or other small items, or to rig a bungee system to strap larger items to the outside of the pack. Handles make grab and go easy, and allow the pack to be hung up when not in use.
PACK POCKET CONFIGURATION
- Stows away in its own pocket
- Front zippered pocket with key clip
- Internal stash pocket for hydration bladder or tablet computer
- Main compartment with internal zippered security pocket
- Internal sleeve fits tablets up to 10´´
PACK DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION
- Top and bottom grab handles
PACK SUSPENSION CONFIGURATION
- Ultra-light shoulder straps
- Adjustable shoulder straps
PACK ATTACHMENT CONFIGURATION
- Eight exterior cord loops allow larger items to be strapped to outside (straps not included)
- P200p polyester 200 denier plain weave
- N100mr-HT nylon 6,6 mini-ripstop
- Surface clean only.