No products in the cart.
With a simplicity inspired by climber’s summit packs, the versatile Heliad moves from work to travel – and even a quick hike – effortlessly. The mini-ripstop fabric is light, durable, and treated for water resistance. The 15-litre capacity has a main compartment that handles your daily kit, a stash pocket for a tablet or hydration bladder, plus an internal pocket to secure the smaller things. An external pocket is easily accessible – and serves as a stuff sack when you want to pack your pack.
LOGOS & LABEL CONFIGURATION
- Embroidered logo
PACK DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION
- Top grab handle for easy grab-and-go access
- Heliad 15 Backpack = Length: 40cm, Width: 25cm, Depth: 20cm
PACK POCKET CONFIGURATION
- Internal sleeve fits tablets up to 10″
- Internal stash pocket for hydration bladder or tablet computer
- Main compartment with internal zippered security pocket
- External zippered pocket with key clip for access to wallet, phone, keys, etc.
- Stows away in its own pocket
PACK SUSPENSION CONFIGURATION
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- Self fabric uses PFC-free DWR: PFCs are a class of chemicals used to provide highly effective water repellency to textiles, but are known to persist in the environment.
- 100D Cordura Mini Ripstop® with silicone and PU coatings – bluesign Approved Material, FC0 DWR
- Surface clean only.
FORAGE, BLACK, RETREAT, MOONLIT, SYNTH, VITALITY