No products in the cart.
A seemingly simple tote for everyday living gets elevated with weather protective advanced materials, thoughtful features and exceptional Arc’teryx craftsmanship. Sized for a day’s necessities, quick trip to the grocery or farmer’s market, or to serve as a carryon while traveling, the Granville 18 Tote is versatile, durable, lightweight and designed to handle a range of tasks.
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
PACK POCKET CONFIGURATION
- Small zippered external stash pocket with key clip holds wallet, phone, etc.
PACK DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION
- Reinforced bottom for durability
- Arc’teryx AC² (Advanced Composite Construction) technology system is seam taped and highly water resistant
- Webbing handles and removable, adjustable shoulder strap for additional carry options
PACK LOADING & CLOSURE CONFIGURATION
- TPU zipper pull for main compartment access
- N70r nylon 6 ripstop
- N400r-AC² nylon 6 ripstop
- Surface clean only.
PILOT, BLACK, BUSHWHACK