No products in the cart.
Home/Women's/Bottoms/Shorts & Trousers
Arc’teryx Gamma MX Pant Women’s
Lightly insulated, breathable soft shell pant with DWR durable water repellent treatment to resist light moisture; ideal for alpine and expedition climbing.
Adopting a guide’s calculated mentality, the MX Pant is prepared for sudden shifts in weather, objectives or perspectives. Stretchy, breathable and weather-shedding fabric tackles everything from mixed routes to epic tours. The warmest softshell pant in the Arc’teryx Essentials collection.
- Weather resistant
- Highly breathable—maintains comfort during aerobic activity
- Lightly insulated
- Wind resistant
DESIGN & FIT
- Stretchy fabric allows you to move more freely
- Boot cut
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and freedom of movement
ZIPPERS & FLY CONFIGURATION
- Front fly with snap closure
CUFF & SLEEVES CONFIGURATION
- Adjustable pant cuff drawcord
WAIST & BELT CONFIGURATION
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt
- Soft, brushed lined waist
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Thigh pocket with flap and Velcro closure
- Keprotec™ instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
INSEAM LENGTH (CM)
- 82 cm inseam
- Fortius 2.0™— Face: 85% nylon, 15% elastane. Backer: 94% polyester, 6% elastane
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.
0, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 4(Short), 8(Short), 10(Short), 12(Short)
BLACK, WHISKEY JACK, RHAPSODY