No products in the cart.
Moving across rock, ice, or trail is dynamic. And as conditions shift, protection from weather is an imperative. The trim-fitting Gamma AR Pant is refined for climbing, but delivers the versatility needed for hikes and approaches on mixed terrain. Wind and water resistant, its DWR treated double-weave fabric combines performance stretch, abrasion resistance and excellent breathability. A gusseted crotch and articulated knees combine with the fabric’s stretch for exceptional freedom of movement.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Highly durable
- Wind resistant
- Stretchy fabric provides freedom of movement
DESIGN & FIT
- Trim, slim fit, optimizes exceptional breathability during high output
- Straight leg
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and freedom of movement
ZIPPERS & FLY CONFIGURATION
- Front fly with snap closure
CUFF & SLEEVES CONFIGURATION
- Adjustable pant cuffs with lace hook
WAIST & BELT CONFIGURATION
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt
- Snap waist closure
- Soft, chamois lined waist
- Thigh pocket with laminated zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Seamless instep
- Arc’teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Burly™ double weave—46% nylon, 46% polyester, 8% elastane, 275 g/m². A hard-wearing, durable, stretch woven fabric with a smooth outer face and a soft inner face that is comfortable next to the skin. A DWR (durable water repellent) coating helps shed moisture.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.
XS, S, M, L, XXL
BLACK, BUSHWHACK, PILOT