No products in the cart.
Moving across rock, ice, or trail is dynamic. As conditions shift, protection from weather is an imperative. The trim-fitting Gamma AR Pant is refined for climbing, but delivers the versatility needed for hikes and approaches on mixed terrain. Wind and water resistant, its DWR treated double-weave fabric combines performance stretch, abrasion resistance and excellent breathability. A gusseted crotch and articulated knees along with the fabric’s stretch deliver exceptional freedom of movement.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Highly durable
- Wind resistant
- Stretchy fabric provides freedom of movement
CUFF & SLEEVES CONFIGURATION
- Adjustable pant cuffs with lace hook
DESIGN & FIT
- Straight leg
- Trim, slim fit, optimizes exceptional breathability during high output
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Articulated knees for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and freedom of movement
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Thigh pocket with laminated zip
- Seamless instep
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
WAIST & BELT CONFIGURATION
- Adjustable waistband for secure fit
ZIPPERS & FLY CONFIGURATION
- Zippered fly with metal hook closure
- Burly™ Double Weave—46% nylon, 46% polyester, 8% elastane, 275 g/m². A hard-wearing, durable, stretch woven fabric with a smooth outer face and a soft inner face that is comfortable next to the skin.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.
L, XL, 30, 32, 34, 36, 38
BLACK, BUSHWHACK, PILOT, FORAGE, KINGFISHER, GLITCH, DAZE