No products in the cart.
FISSION SV JACKET
The Fission delivers a high level of warmth with waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX protection. Designed for severe weather versatility, the thermally efficient construction pairs Coreloft™ Continuous synthetic insulation with a highly air-permeable liner to allow vapour to quickly reach the GORE-TEX membrane. This improves breathability without sacrificing warmth. The hardwearing GORE-TEX outer shuts out rain, snow and wind, and the insulated DropHood™ and collar add protection and warmth.
- Abrasion resistant
- Tiny GORE seam tape (13 mm)
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Two layers of hydrophobic Coreloft™ Continuous insulation paired with Permeair™ 20 creates a lightweight, exceptionally breathable, thermally efficient system
DESGIN & FIT
- One-hand adjustable drawcords
- Relaxed fit with e3D fit for easy layering, svelte profile and functional articulation
- Articulated elbows
- Insulated hood
- Helmet compatible DropHood™
- Stand up collar
- Integrated fitted collar panel for added warmth and comfort
- Laminated chin guard
- Insulated collar
ZIPPERS & FLY CONFIGURATION
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
CUFF & SLEEVES CONFIGURATION
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won’t catch or tear off
- Drop back hem
- Full seat coverage
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Two insulated hand pockets with zippers
- Two chest pockets with zippers
- Internal mesh dump pocket
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
LOGOS & LABEL CONFIGURATION
- Embroidered logo
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- N80p-X GORE-TEX 2L
- Permair™ 20 – 100% nylon
- Coreloft™ Continuous 65 (65g/m²) insulation
- Coreloft™ Continuous 90 (90g/m²)
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.