No products in the cart.
Home/Accessories/Gloves & Mittens/Ski Gloves
Arc’teryx Fission SV Glove
Insulated and GORE-TEX weatherproof, Arc’teryx’s warmest glove with the durability and versatility for skiing, snowboarding and winter sports.
The Fission SV Glove is the warmest offering from Arc’teryx. It combines the proven performance of Fortius™ 1.0 with a waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX insert for full weather protection. PrimaLoft® Silver and Gold Insulation gives maximum warmth and an additional Octa® Loft breathable insulation lining next to skin manages moisture and makes for an easy on/off. Too add to the ruggedness, a double layer of premium goat leather reinforcements enhance durability. An elasticated wrist strap provides a precision fit and the pull to open/pull to close gauntlet ensures severe weather is sealed out.
- Finger-mounted clip-in loop enables gloves/mittens to be attached to a carabiner with finger-tips facing up, eliminating snow-fill
- Double layer of premium goat leather reinforcements enhance durability
- Soft, brushed lining adds light insulation
CUFF & SLEEVES CONFIGURATION
- Elasticated back of the wrist that self adjusts to trap heat
- Pull to open/pull to close gauntlet
- DWR treated nylon inner cuff sheds snow and moisture
- GORE-TEX ACTIVE®
- Octa® Loft breathable insulation – 100% polyester
- 200g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation
- 133g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation
- Premium goat leather overalys
- Fortius 1.0™—84% nylon, 16% elastane, 160 g/m². Lightweight, durable, non-insulated, stretchy nylon/spandex blend textile.
- Hand wash.
- Do not dry clean.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not use a top loading washing machine.
- Do not iron.
S, M, L