No products in the cart.
Arc’teryx Durant Coat Women’s (Merbau)
A refined hooded coat for cool, wet days, the Durant combines waterproof, windproof, breathable GORE-TEX performance with Coreloft™ synthetic insulation for lightweight, low profile warmth. An insulated StormHood™ adds protection. Designed to move freely through the urban landscape, the Durant’s lines are clean and sophisticated. Articulated patterning and a back vent enhance mobility and improve fit, and the two-way zipper adds ventilation and the freedom to sit and walk comfortably.
- Lightly insulated
- Wind resistant
- Fully taped construction for bulk-free seams
- Arc’teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Womens’ specific design for optimal fit and performance
- Insulated StormHood™
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Two-way separating front zip
- Drop back hem
- Rear vent improves comfort and ease of stride
- N70p GORE-TEX 2L
- Coreloft™ 60 (60 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Machine wash in warm water (40°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.
|Women's Apparel Size||