No products in the cart.
Cooler days spent hiking require pants with all-round protection and versatility. The Creston AR Pant is made with a durable, weather resistant fabric that is lightly brushed on the inside for enhanced next-to-skin comfort. The low profile stretch waistband and ample pockets elevate the versatility while articulated knees and stretch gusset give freedom of movement.
- Weather resistant
- Taped seam construction
- Brushed back Wee Burly™ Double Weave fabric is durable, weather resistant and comfortable next-to-skin
- Low profile seam construction to reduce chaffing
DESIGN & FIT
- Women’s specific design and fit
- Trim, slim fit, increases breathability during high output
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
ZIPPERS & FLY CONFIGURATION
- Front fly with snap closure
WAIST & BELT CONFIGURATION
- Belt loops
- Low profile stretch waistband
- Hiking boot compatible hem
- Two open hand pockets
- One secure zippered back pocket
- Thigh pocket with zip
- Wee Burly™ Double Weave with brushed backer – 56% nylon, 34% polyester, 10% elastane
- Machine wash in cold water on a gentle cycle.
- Do not bleach.
- Tumble dry on low heat on a delicate setting.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Do not leave wet.
- Wash inside out.
0, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10
CARBON COPY, FLUX