No products in the cart.
CORMAC COMP SHIRT SS
The Cormac Comp Shirt SS is a technical shirt for hot weather mountain running with versatility to perform across a range of activities and environments. The design and patterning are specifically selected to maximize fabric performance, enhance freedom of movement, and elevate air flow, while giving a look that transitions to hiking or daily wear. Based on the same stretch knit fabric, Ostria™, known for excellent moisture wicking and sun protection, the Cormac Comp Shirt SS adds highly air permeable Reza™ mesh fabric in the side panels. No reflective blades enhance cross-over versatility.
Crafted at a Fair Trade Certified facility as part of our commitment to transition 80% of Arc’teryx products to fair trade certification by 2025.
- Highly air permeable—allows air and moisture to move through the fabric for speed drying
- Strategically placed seams increase comfort and reduce chafing
- Reza™ mesh fabric in side panels promotes venting for temperature regulation
- Gridded fabric in body and arms has wicking yarn, excellent stretch and good next to skin feel
DESIGN & FIT
- Classic Cormac styling and silhouette encourages air flow through garment for cooling
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Crew neck
CUFF & SLEEVES CONFIGURATION
- Short sleeves
- Reza™ – 100% polyester, DAO™ finish
- Ostria™ – 100% polyester, DAO™ finish
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.
S, M, L, XL