No products in the cart.
The Cerium SV is the warmest Arc’teryx down midlayer and a versatile standalone in frigid, dry conditions. The differential fill employs varying volumes of 850-fill goose down for efficient warming, and a pleated baffle structure helps eliminate cold spots and direct loft towards the body. The women’s specific design is articulated for freedom of movement, the insulated StormHood™ features glove-friendly Cohaesive™ adjusters, and Coreloft™ synthetic insulation is used in areas prone to moisture.
As an alternative to down fill insulation, Arc’teryx also offer fully synthetic fill products, such as the Atom AR Hoody.
Customer Tips: This product has a No Slip Zip™. The main zipper is equipped with “speed bumps” near the collar to avoid self-opening.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Down Contour™ baffles enhance loft for efficient warmth
DESIGN & FIT
- Improved fit with longer body length
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Down insulated StormHood™
- Soft, smooth lined collar
ZIPPERS & FLY CONFIGURATION
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- No Slip Zip™ front zipper
CUFF & SLEEVES CONFIGURATION
- Elasticized cuffs
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two down-lined zippered hand pockets
- Internal zippered security pocket with stuff sack
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Coreloft™ 80 (80 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- 850 fill European grey goose down
- Arato™ 10 – 100% nylon
- Coreloft™ 140 (140 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Arato ™ 7 – 100% nylon
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls.
- Do not iron.
XS, S, M, L, XL