No products in the cart.
Arc’teryx Cerium SV Hoody Women’s (Nightshadow)
The Cerium SV is the warmest Arc’teryx down midlayer and a versatile standalone in frigid, dry conditions. The differential fill employs varying volumes of 850-fill goose down for efficient warming, and a pleated baffle structure helps eliminate cold spots and direct loft towards the body. The women’s specific design is articulated for freedom of movement, the insulated StormHood™ features glove-friendly Cohaesive™ adjusters, and Coreloft™ synthetic insulation is used in areas prone to moisture.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Down Contour™ baffels enhance loft
Design & Fit
- Improved fit with longer body length
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Down insulated StormHood™
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- No Slip Zip™ front zipper
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Elastic cuffs
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two down-lined zippered hand pockets
- Internal zippered security pocket with stuff sack
- Coreloft™ 80 (80 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Arato™ 10 – 100% nylon
- 850 fill European grey goose down
- Coreloft™ 140 (140 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Arato ™ 7 – 100% nylon
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C) on gentle wash cycle.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Rinse twice.
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls or ‘sock balls’. Drying time may take up to three hours.
- Do not iron.
- Store unstuffed in a dry place.
|Women's Apparel Size||
Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large