No products in the cart.
A versatile technical visor for long hikes, backpacking, trail running and mountain training, the Calvus provides sun protection and moisture management in warm conditions. The brim has a foam insert to hold its shape without adding weight or bulk. The Socora™ polyester fabric is light, air permeable, and wicks moisture, and the Spacermesh™ band wicks away moisture. An elasticized rear headband provides a secure fit without binding.
- Highly air permeable—allows air and moisture to move through the fabric for speed drying
- Low profile
- Breathable mesh head band
LOGOS & LABEL CONFIGURATION
- Reflective logo for low light visibility
- Plastic brim with foam insert
- Elasticated rear headband
- Polydel Mesh—100% polyester, 80 g/m². A lightweight, highly air permeable, gridded knit mesh with wicking properties for moisture management.
- Socora™—100% polyester, 105g/m². Light taffeta weave with 2-way mechanical stretch properties and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to repel moisture.
- Hand wash or dry clean only.
- Hang to dry.
- Fabric softener is OK.
- Do not iron.
BLACK, TATSU, IMMERSION