No products in the cart.
Designed for mountain training across a range of conditions, the Calvus Cap provides sun protection, water resistance, and moisture management on the move. The Socora™ polyester fabric is light, air permeable, and wicks moisture. Polydel™ mesh side panels and the Spacermesh™ sweatband add next level comfort, and a DWR (durable water repellent) treatment adds a layer of protection from light rain. The adjustable stretch closure strap with a low profile quick release buckle secures the fit without binding.
- Short brim
- Breathable side panels
- Air permeable sweatband
- Stretch closure strap with adjustable quick release buckle
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Socora™—100% polyester, 105g/m². Light taffeta weave with 2-way mechanical stretch properties and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to repel moisture.
- Polydel Mesh—100% polyester, 80 g/m². A lightweight, highly air permeable, gridded knit mesh with wicking properties for moisture management.
- Hand wash or dry clean only.
- Hang to dry.
- Fabric softener is OK.
- Do not iron.
BLACK, FIROZA, ANTENNA, LABYRINTH