No products in the cart.
A harness launched Arc’teryx, and it’s in our DNA to keep refining them. Obsessively designed and tested by climbers, our latest, the C-Quence, takes performance, safety and comfort to new levels without sacrificing mobility, durability and light weight. Its contoured Warp Strength Technology™ – the result of extensive refinement, engineering and testing – utilizes a new tapered swami and leg-loop geometry to create a harness that fits men’s bodies and greatly improves hanging comfort.
- Stainless steel quick hook on the rear leg elastic permits using the bathroom without taking off your harness
- Stretchy mesh storage bag
- Tapered swami
- Wear safety markers on belay loop and tie-in points
- WST™ (Warp Strength Technology) load is evenly supported across entire harness structure
- 7075 T6 aluminum anodized buckle
- Nylon 6,6 webbing
- Polyurethane gear loops
- Burly™ Double Weave four-way stretch fabric
- Surface clean only.