No products in the cart.
The Brize 25 combines performance and versatile organization in a pack that moves from day hiking to travel to daily use. The main compartment is easily accessed from zippered top panel, side pockets hold bottles or energy foods, and a top pocket stashes lighter items. An internal pocket organizes headlamp, passport or small essentials. The ergonomic Aeroform™ thermoformed back panel improves airflow and padded shoulder straps deliver ergonomic comfort and a supportive carry.
PACK POCKET CONFIGURATION
- Internal security pocket
- Side pockets can carry 1L bottles or trekking poles
- Zippered top pocket with key clip
- Hydroport™ drink tube passage with internal clip to keep bladder suspended
- Hydration bladder compatible
PACK DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION
- Dual front daisy chains with SwiftClip bungee straps to secure items like trekking poles
- Aeroform™ thermoformed, hydrophobic back enhances air flow
PACK SUSPENSION CONFIGURATION
- Padded shoulder straps with sternum strap
PACK LOADING & CLOSURE CONFIGURATION
- Top access main compartment with zipper closure
PACK COMPRESSION STRAP CONFIGURATION
- Four compression straps – two on each side
PACK ATTACHEMENT CONFIGURATION
- Secures single ice or mountaineering tool
- N630p fabric nylon 6,6 plain weave (Bottom Panel)
- N420p-HT nylon 6,6 plain weave
- Surface clean only.
FIESTA, NOCTURNE, BLACK, BUSHWHACK, NEPTUNE, PARADIGM