No products in the cart.
Arc’teryx Bora 2 Mid GTX Hiking Boot Men’s
Versatile technical hiking footwear with interchangeable Arc’teryx Adaptive Fit liners, a seamless thermolaminated upper and the versatility for extended trips across varied terrain in shifting conditions. Includes 1 pair of GORE-TEX MID-LINERS.
BORA2 MID GTX HIKING BOOT
A radically different approach to hiking footwear, the Bora² Mid GTX brings Arc’teryx technologies together to create a new level of versatility and performance. Beneath the durable, seamless, single piece thermolaminated upper, interchangeable stretch liners provide the custom comfort of the Arc’teryx Adaptive Fit with the ability to modify the Bora² Mid GTX to perform in varying climates and conditions. The stretch GORE-TEX liner delivers waterproof/breathable protection in wet or shifting weather. The highly air permeable stretch micromesh liner is designed for ventilation in warm dry environments. An insulated liner for winter cold is available separately. The Vibram® outsole works in tandem with the moulded EVA midsole to deliver the agility of an approach shoe with the stability and protection of a mountaineering boot.
THE ARC’TERYX ADAPTIVE FIT ADVANTAGE
Arc’teryx Technical Performance Footwear employs an exclusive design, Adaptive Fit, featuring a separate internal liner that delivers best fit adaptability and elevates breathability and weather protection. The Bora² Mid GTX’s interchangeable liners are made from stretch textiles that cushion impact, conform to any foot shape, do not absorb moisture, and free the wearer to select the liner that best meets environmental conditions. The micromesh air permeable liner ventilates in hot, dry climates. The unique stretchable GORE-TEX liner uses minimal seams and adhesive to secure the membrane, maximizing its waterproof/ breathable surface area. Separating the liner from the boot shell allows the GORE-TEX to extend to the very top edge of the Bora²’s cuff, considerably higher than in traditional constructions, further increasing waterproof/breathable protection.
VIBRAM® ARC’TERYX HIKING OUTSOLE
Arc’teryx footwear designers seek problems to solve. A hiking sole needs to be durable, supportive and work with the foot as it strides, but this too often means sacrificing agility and traction. Partnering with Vibram®, Arc’teryx worked to create an outsole that could adapt to shifting trail surfaces and topographies, while still providing support and long haul durability. The result is an innovative design that combines traction with grip. A zone at the forefoot provides the friction to stick on hard rock and smooth surfaces, the perimeter is modeled after a mountaineering boot for durability and grip, and the lugs combine bite with friction. The spherical heel design facilitates a smooth stride, and employs “Y” groove split heel technology for improved braking and agility.
- Stability and protection of a mountaineering boot
- Custom lace hooks ease opening and tightening
- Front and rear pull loops to allow you to put shoe/boot on more easily
- Integrated lace hole reinforcements for enhanced durability
FOOTWEAR OUTSOLE CONSTRUCTION
- Custom developed 3D moulded Ortholite™ footbed delivers maximum comfort, breathability and arch support
- “Y” Groove split heel technology for improved braking
- Spherical heel shape for improved braking and smooth stride
- 14mm Heel Drop
- Custom patterned Vibram® outsoles
- Sharp heel brake and mountaineering heel tread for stability, traction and braking
- Vibram® Arc’teryx Hiking outsole combines grip, agility, support and durability
- Traction grooves on outer edges of outsole
- Highly durable EVA foam midsole absorbs shock while providing precision stability
- Seamless one piece upper with thermolaminated construction is highly abrasion resistant, durable, light and hydrophobic
- Laminated heel and toe caps secure fit and and deliver precision support
- Hydrophobic material
FOOTWEAR LINEAR CONSTRUCTION
- Stetchable GORE-TEX liner
- Arc’teryx Adaptive fit utilizes an independent liner that conforms to the foot for a custom fit with no pressure points
- Completely removable, interchangeable liner for improved washability, dry-ability and extends use and climate adaptability.
- Tongue free liner ensures a larger breathable surface area and increased waterproof coverage
- Rubberized sole on removeable liners allows them to be used as camp and hut shoes
- Mid-cut lightweight liner provides quick-dry summer comfort
- PU coated nylon yarns
- TPU high abrasion protection films
- 2 layer stretch nylon monomesh, Stretch GORE-TEX with air permeable EVA foam core
- Surface clean only.
|Men's Shoe Size (UK)|
UK 6.5, UK 7, UK 7.5, UK 8, UK 8.5, UK 9, UK 9.5, UK 10, UK 10.5, UK 11, UK 11.5, UK 12, UK 12.5