No products in the cart.
Arc’teryx Arakys Approach Shoe Women’s
A unique approach shoe designed for bouldering, single pitch outdoor climbing, and quick routes on the gym wall. Truly functional on technical terrain, the Arakys has a distinctive one hand closure and memory buckle feature that allows for fast, easy removal efficient shifts from climb to belay. A collapsible heel turns the shoe into a comfortable belay slipper. The leather footbed is barefoot friendly, and the air permeable laminated upper is comfortable in summer conditions.
- Leather footbed provides barefoot comfort
- Air permeable
- Collapsible heel allows shoe to be worn as a camp and belay slipper
- One hand closure with memory buckle is secure and easy to engage and release
Footwear Outsole Construction
- Vibram® MegaGrip™ rubber compound is durable and grippy
- Vibram® Arc’teryx Light Approach Outsole combines climbing and trail performance
- Seamless one piece upper with thermolaminated construction is highly abrasion resistant, durable, light and hydrophobic
- Highly durable EVA foam midsole absorbs shock while providing precision stability
- Laminated heel and toe caps secure fit and and deliver precision support
Footwear Liner Construction
- Arc’teryx Adaptive Fit Lite employs a zonal stretch liner that forms to key areas of the foot for a customized, supportive fit