No products in the cart.
Innovative Warp Strength Technology™ combines strength with a design that evenly disperses pressure and provides flexibility for freedom and comfort. Burly™ Double Weave material provides hardwearing performance with four way stretch, and laminated elastic webbing in the adjustable leg loops extends rebound life. Four reversible polyurethane gear loops, rear haul loop, four ice clipper slots provide plenty of rack space.
WARP STRENGTH TECHNOLOGY™
Warp Strength Technology™ Advantage: WST™ differs from traditional harness construction in that the load is evenly distributed across the entire width of the harness structure rather than loading a single, narrow strip of webbing in the centre or running edge binding, both of which tend to concentrate the pressure of the harness making them less comfortable. Warp Strength Technology™ cradles the body and the load is universally dispersed from edge to edge. This construction method provides a high degree of support and this new generation of harnesses are more comfortable over time and usage than ever before. The waistbelt and leg loops now include thin reinforcements that help keep the load distributed more evenly across their width and the edges have been softened for a smoother transition. All resulting in a WST™ harnesses that are durable, ultra compact, comfortably supple and light weight.
- WST™ (Warp Strength Technology) load is evenly supported across entire harness structure
- Wear safety markers on belay loop and tie-in points
- Four ice clipper slots
- Self locking buckles
- Stretchy mesh storage bag
- Rear haul loop
- Stainless steel quick hook on the rear leg elastic permits using the bathroom without taking off your harness
- Four gear loops
- Adjustable leg loops enable a precision fit with varying layers
- Burly™ Double Weave four-way stretch fabric
- 7075 T6 aluminum anodized buckle
- Type 66 nylon webbing
- Polyurethane gear loops
Keep harness away from sharp objects, ice screws, crampons, etc.
- Keep away from corrosive substances (battery acids, gasoline, automobile motor fluids, solvents, bleach, etc.).
- Store the harness in a dry, dark place.
- If the harness becomes wet, air dry it before storing.
- Hand wash in warm water with a mild soap (never use bleach), and air dry away from direct sunlight.
- Never make any modification to the harness.
S, M, L, XL