No products in the cart.
ALROY SHORT 4.5
The look blends right into town, but the Alroys are built for the trail. Comfortable and breathable, lightweight and durable, quick-drying and stretchy – they’re made for backcountry travel. The summerweight Aequora AirPerm™ fabric is highly air permeable and resilient enough to handle the demands of extended treks. A gusseted crotch works with the stretch for freedom on the move, the waistband fits securely and comfortably and the four pockets are easy to access – even while wearing a pack.
- Air permeable
- Aequora AirPerm™ fabric is lightweight and comfortable next to skin in warm weather, has elastane for stretch
DESIGN & FIT
- Contemporary women’s aesthetic
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and freedom of movement
WAIST & BELT CONFIGURATION
- Minimal elasticized waist band is self finished and closes with a snap
- Two hand pockets
- Two rear pockets with flaps
INSEAM LENGTH (cm)
- 11.5 (4.5″) cm inseam
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- Aequora AirPerm™ – 86% nylon, 14% elastane
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.
00, 0, 4, 8, 14
BLACK, FORTUNE, TATSU