No products in the cart.
Arc’teryx Alpha SV Jacket Men’s
Hardwearing GORE-TEX Pro hardshell for extended use in severe alpine conditions.
Please note that this is only available in store and not available online.
Out of stock
The Alpha SV, an Arc’teryx icon repeatedly proven in severe alpine environments, is now stronger and lighter. Exceptionally durable waterproof, breathable N100p-X 3L GORE-TEX Pro fabric significantly increases abrasion resistance. Optimized construction, WaterTight™ zippers with RS™ sliders, and minimized seams shed grams. Fully featured with a helmet compatible StormHood™, pit zips, and articulated construction, the Alpha SV remains the choice for extended use in the harshest conditions.
- Highly durable
- Abrasion resistant
- GORE-TEX Pro three-layer construction delivers complete weather protection
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Strategically placed narrow GORE seam tape (8mm width)
DESIGN & FIT
- Generous cut for easy layering
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Laminated brim
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Cohaesive™ hood adjustments for ease of use with mittens or gloves
- Tall collar
- Laminated chin guard
ZIPPERS & FLY CONFIGURATION
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- Micro corded zipper pulls
CUFF & SLEEVES CONFIGURATION
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters with elastic
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won’t catch or tear off
- Drop back hem
- Laminated hem
- Cohaesive™ hem adjusters function as Hemlock™ to prevent jacket from slipping out from under a climbing harness
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- One internal dump pocket
- Left bicep pocket with WaterTight™ zip
- Two high, crossover hand pockets with WaterTight™ zips
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- N100d Most Rugged 3L GORE-TEX PRO
- Machine wash in warm water (40°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.