No products in the cart.
The Alpha SV, an Arc’teryx icon repeatedly proven in severe alpine environments, is now stronger and lighter. Exceptionally durable waterproof, breathable N100p-X 3L GORE-TEX Pro fabric significantly increases abrasion resistance. Optimized construction, WaterTight™ zippers with RS™ sliders, and minimized seams shed grams. Fully featured with a helmet compatible StormHood™, pit zips, and articulated construction, the Alpha SV remains the choice for extended use in the harshest conditions.
- Highly durable
- Abrasion resistant
- GORE-TEX Pro three-layer construction delivers complete weather protection
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Strategically placed narrow GORE seam tape (8mm width)
DESIGN & FIT
- Generous cut for easy layering
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Laminated brim
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Cohaesive™ hood adjustments for ease of use with mittens or gloves
- Tall collar
- Laminated chin guard
ZIPPERS & FLY CONFIGURATION
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- Micro corded zipper pulls
CUFF & SLEEVES CONFIGURATION
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters with elastic
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won’t catch or tear off
- Drop back hem
- Laminated hem
- Cohaesive™ hem adjusters function as Hemlock™ to prevent jacket from slipping out from under a climbing harness
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- One internal dump pocket
- Left bicep pocket with WaterTight™ zip
- Two high, crossover hand pockets with WaterTight™ zips
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- N100d Most Rugged 3L GORE-TEX PRO
- Machine wash in warm water (40°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.