No products in the cart.
Versatile, light, rugged. The Alpha AR is made for the demands of ice and alpine climbing. It’s built from our Hadron™ LCP (liquid crystal polymer) grid fabric – a proprietary material that redefines the standard for lightweight abrasion resistance and alpine durability. The pack’s removable framesheet and lid let you shed weight, and the pull-to-open/pull-to-close main compartment is easy to access with gloves on. Custom daisy chains and dual dog bones securely attach tools and gear, the ergonomic hipbelt and shoulder straps provide a comfortable carry, and your rope straps under the lid.
- Weather resistant
PACK ATTACHMENT CONFIGURATION
- Six integrated front lash points
- Custom webbing daisy chains for lashing items, ice pick capture webbing accommodates a range of angles
- Dual dog-bone tool attachments
PACK COMPRESSION STRAP CONFIGURATION
- Top strap securely holds ropes
PACK DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION
- Dual haul loops/carry handles permit hauling or clipping off at a snow anchor
- N315r HT nylon 6,6 LCP fabric is a high tenacity nylon with a liquid crystal polymer ripstop grid
- Removable framesheet and back panel for versatility and packability
- Alpha AR 35 Backpack = Length (REG/SRT): 63/59cm, Width: 32cm, Depth: 25.5cm, Centre Back (REG/SRT): 59/55cm
- Hydration port allows for ease of tube passage outside of main compartment
- Hydration reservoir sold separately
- Micro-webbing hydration hose loops
PACK LID CONFIGURATION
- Top lid with WaterTight™ zipper can be extended or removed
PACK LOADING & CLOSURE CONFIGURATION
- Pull-to-open / pull-to-close drawcord main compartment with a weather protective top flap
- Large, webbing pull-tabs for quick and easy, glove-friendly access
PACK POCKET CONFIGURATION
- Security pocket under lid with key clip stores phone, keys and other small items
- Main compartment pocket
PACK SUSPENSION CONFIGURATION
- Padded, contoured shoulder straps
- Padded, breathable hipbelt
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- Self fabric uses PFC-free DWR: PFCs are a class of chemicals used to provide highly effective water repellency to textiles, but are known to persist in the environment.
- Hadron™ – N315r HT nylon 6,6 LCP
- Surface clean only.