No products in the cart.
Designed for comfort in motion and built for backpacking’s rugged realities, the Aerios AR delivers outstanding support, protection, fit, and freedom. Its 3D-molded Ultralon® collar moves with the ankle while bracing and protecting it. It integrates with the tongue, creating a unified piece and a comfortable fit. GORE-TEX provides lasting waterproof, breathable protection, and confidence underfoot comes from an aggressive, mud-shedding lug pattern and the sticky Vibram® XS Trek outsole.
- TPU midfoot chassis cradles and protects the foot
- 3D molded rubber toe cap
- GORE-TEX provides waterproof and breathable performance
- Injected EVA midsole delivers longwearing cushion and comfort
- Lace lock
- Injected TPU, 64 Shore D
- Ultralon® pre-shaped ankle & tongue foam
- PFC-free woven polyester
- Footwear Width: Standard
FOOTWEAR LINER CONSTRUCTION
- 3D molded, Ion Element 100% recycled EVA (closed cell) by Dynamic Foam (4.5mm)
FOOTWEAR OUTSOLE CONSTRUCTION
- Vibram® XS Trek
- GORE-TEX membrane
- 100% PFC-free woven polyester
- Surface clean only.
UK 4.5, UK 5, UK 5.5, UK 6, UK 6.5, UK 7, UK 7.5, UK 8, UK 8.5