No products in the cart.
A technical trekking boot for multi-day routes in challenging terrain, the ACRUX TR GTX® delivers support and comfort under the load of a heavy pack. The SuperFabric® upper employs a unique micro-plated technology that is highly flexible, surprisingly lightweight, and delivers exceptional abrasion resistance. The Vibram® Megagrip outsole and aggressive lug geometry combine for confident traction in wet or dry conditions, and a GORE-TEX insert delivers proven waterproof, breathable protection.
FOOTWEAR OUTSOLE CONSTRUCTION
- Vibram® MegaGrip™ rubber compound is durable and grippy
- GORE-TEX provides waterproof and breathable performance.
- Molded rubber toe cap provides protection
- Injected EVA Midsole delivers longwearing cushion and comfort
- TPU chassis at the midfoot and forefoot provides stability and torsional rigidity
- SuperFabric® micro-plate technology delivers outstanding abrasion resistance for remarkably little weight
FOOTWEAR LINER CONSTRUCTION
- 4mm thickness OrthoLite™ 3D molded insert
- Integrated sticky rubber toe cap
- Surface clean only.
8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12.5