No products in the cart.
Arc’teryx Acrux SL Leather GTX Approach Shoe Men’s
Leather approach shoe designed for optimal fit, agility and versatility.
The comfort, look and durability of leather combined with GORE-TEX and advanced Arc’teryx footwear technologies in a technical approach shoe that easily transitions to hiking, travel and daily wear. The Adaptive Fit Lite liner shapes to the foot and is highly air permeable for comfort in warmer conditions. Optimized for agility and traction, the Vibram® outsole is configured for security on difficult approaches and for daily use in urban environments.
- Integrated lace hole reinforcements for enhanced durability
- Front and rear pull loops to allow you to put shoe/boot on more easily
FOOTWEAR OUTSIDE CONSTRUCTION
- Custom developed 3D moulded Ortholite™ footbed delivers maximum comfort, breathability and arch support
- Vibram® Arc’teryx Light Approach Outsole combines a sticky climbing zone and smearing inserts with a mountaineering heel tread for ease of stride
- “Y” Groove split heel technology for improved braking
- Vibram® MegaGrip™ rubber compound is durable and grippy
- Custom patterned Vibram® outsoles
- Spherical heel shape for improved braking and smooth stride
- Highly durable EVA foam midsole absorbs shock while providing precision stability
- Laminated heel and toe caps secure fit and and deliver precision support
- Seamless one piece upper with thermolaminated construction is highly abrasion resistant, durable, light and hydrophobic
FOOTWEAR LINER CONSTRUCTION
- Tongue free liner ensures a larger breathable surface area and increased waterproof coverage
- Non-removable liner
- Arc’teryx Adaptive Fit Lite employs a zonal stretch liner that forms to key areas of the foot for a customized, supportive fit
- Stretchable GORE-TEX liner
US 7.5, US 8.5, US 9, US 9.5, US 10, US 10.5
AGRA/NEPTUNE, WREN/TEAK, BLACK/BLACK