Combining dynamic performance with city styling, the A2B Commuter Pant easily transitions from bike to workplace. The pant has a streamlined trim fit with functional articulation that lets the rider move comfortably and make adjustments on the fly. Smart features include integrated reflective elements that tuck away when not needed, and a stretch fabric with Schoeller® 3XDRY technology that wicks moisture and resists water.
- 3XDRY® a water repellant exterior with a moisture wicking interior
DESIGN & FIT
- Fit and articulation specifically designed for urban cyclists
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and freedom of movement
ZIPPERS & FLY CONFIGURATION
- Front fly with button closure
CUFF & SLEEVES CONFIGURATION
- Adjustable pant cuff with snap closures
- Pant cuffs with flip-up reflective blazes
WAIST & BELT CONFIGURATION
- Coin pocket
- Two hand pockets
- Thigh pocket with zip
- Two rear pockets with flip-up reflective flaps
- Riveted stress points
- Bar tack reinforced seams
- 6.3 oz.(215 g/m²) stretch twill with 3XDRY® technology – 80% cotton, 18% polyester, 2% elastane
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.