No products in the cart.
Combining Arc’teryx performance fabrics and updated design, the snap front A2B Polo is designed for bike commutes and active urban living. Polylain™, a polyester/wool blend knit, is used in the body for comfort across a wide range of temperatures, moisture management and for wool’s natural ability to resist odour. The longer-length trim fit provides coverage and employs articulation specifically designed for the dynamics of city cycling.
Crafted at a Fair Trade Certified facility as part of our commitment to transition 80% of Arc’teryx products to fair trade certification by 2025.
- Natural merino wool has anti–odour properties
- Strategically placed seams increase comfort and reduce chafing
- Stretchy fabric provides freedom of movement
DESIGN & FIT
- Longer length for additional coverage
- Trim, slim fit, optimizes exceptional breathability during high output
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Standard collar
- Stretch woven collar and placket
- Front placket with snap closures
CUFF & SLEEVES CONFIGURATION
- Short sleeves
- 50% Polyester, 44% Wool, 6% Nylon
- Machine wash in cold water or dry clean.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Wash with Wool detergent.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not leave wet.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.
XS, S, M, L, XL
ROBOTICA, BLACK, SUBLIMINAL